Saturday, November 14, 2009

They don't make things...

The saying "they don't make things like they used to" has been our household motto over the past week. We have had a new humidifier break, our TV's remote control, Andrew's mobile, and our most recent, the 3 year old 42 inch Plasma TV. UGH! We are frustrated by these things just randomly no longer working, but I think my frustration level increases when I get the details from the manufacture. Our TV is past its' warranty and early estimates are between $400 and $500 to fix. (We could easily buy a brand-new one for just a little more...) Fisher Price is working to fix the mobile (after I paid $11.00 to send it back to them and need to wait 3-6 weeks). Which means Andrew's bedtime routine is a bit harder now... UGH! I just wish that products lasted a reasonable amount of time and fixing things was a bit cheaper! Off to go try and return the humidifier....

No comments: