Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fishing and Cord Wrangling

So, Andrew continues to be quite the mover. A friend's husband took care of Andrew while her and I ran to a baby sale and his comment was that Andrew was wonderful he just had to be corralled! He loves moving... He is rolling everywhere and is attempting to master the butt scoot. I am worried that crawling is coming up and am trying to discourage it, since it means I will be booted from the New Moms Connection group that I am in! He is also always after cords. I think I have them all hidden and then suddenly he makes it from across the room to find a cord, which is so scary. I can't take my eyes off little man for a moment...
Well, Greg and I have a favorite movement that Andrew does at various times throughout the day. We fondly call it "fishing". Greg was able to capture a video of it too.

No comments: