Monday, January 20, 2014

Superbowl Success!

I have been a Broncos fan since I was little.  Growing up in Denver there really wasn't much of a choice.  I remember listening to songs about Orange Crush on the radio and hearing all about the Three Amigos.  The glorious days of John Elway!  I was at CSU when Denver won back-to-back Superbowl Champtionships and that was amazing!!!  So last night was a fun and special time!  We were able to watch with my dad (as mom is visiting our nieces in Idaho) the Broncos win over the Patriots and the Seahawks over the 49ers!  What awesome games!  I am so excited that a day before my birthday we will get to cheer on my two favorite teams!  There is nothing quite like having both teams you love in the superbowl!  (Oh and it's a perk that Bruno Mars is playing too).  After a week full of double-ear infections for our little guy and many sleepless nights, this was a great day!  Bring on February 2nd!





No comments: