Thursday, August 29, 2013

Teething Woes

For anyone who has two children, I assume you already agree that within just a few months you begin to see the similarities and differences of them.  Andrew was an easy teether!  We barely knew he was teething (except obvious signs of drool), and then suddenly on Christmas Eve his two front teeth popped through.  On the other hand, Daniel struggles, a lot!  He cries, screams in pain.  I have tried Hylands Teething tablets, wash cloths...etc.etc... One of my closest friends recommended teething necklaces.  Skeptical!  You better believe it!  Anxious, Nervous?! Yes indeed.  But I trust her fully and know that she would never put her daughter in any type of danger!  So I searched found a local store and bought a teething necklace.  WOW!  Can I say it has made a world of difference?  He is like a new little baby!  Yes, he still gums things and needs to chew on things, but he doesn't scream out in pain and car rides are so much more tolerable! WOW! The link tells more about these necklaces.  http://www.amberartisans.com/amteneandbrf.html  WOW!

No comments: