Monday, July 11, 2011

Dr. Seuss Shower















My dear friend is expecting her first little baby boy in September...so my mom and I decided to throw her a shower! Since she LOVES everything Dr. Seuss, what better theme then just that! We had so much fun with all of the little details!!! We even learned some great new "tricks" that I am ready to use at other showers.
We decided to use old Dr. Seuss books as the theme for each type of food. As you can see we did some fun play on words. We even made the guests wear a boa and Dr. Seuss hat for a fun photo! My amazingly talented scrapbooker friend Lea took over the creativity part! She took fun photos of the guests and then will use an old book to make a memory book! So much fun!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Your creativity certainly did impress me. It all came together very well!!! We'll have to plan the next event together.